AdvantaStaff is looking to hire CNC Programmer in the Greater Richmond area starting at minimum $20 per hour. This is a temp to hire position with benefits including health insurance, paid time off, and more once eligibility requirements are met. This position is a great opportunity for candidate with computer numerical control programming and CAD (computer aid design) experience. This role requires candidates to be skilled in operating and maintaining CNC equipment, reading and interpreting technical documents, in puts design specifications, and adjust the machine cutting paths, and performs quality checks on the final product.
Pay: $20 – $25 p/hr *based on experience
Hours/Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
PROOF OF COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIRED
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties
may be assigned.
• Lift up to 50 pounds
• Climb, bend, twist, stand and reach repetitively and unassisted
• Operate moving equipment
• Work in hot/cold/damp/cramped/dusty/noisy environments
• Candidate may be required to pass a drug test and Criminal background check based on job location/requirements.
• Health and life insurance
• Vacation and holiday pay
• Safety recognition awards
• Training to enhance your opportunities for advancement
• Temp to full time work after a short trial period
• No Felonies. No violent misdemeanors.
• All candidates will have to take a plant safety orientation and pass safety, health and environmental quiz prior to starting the job assignment.
AdvantaStaff is the region’s premier resource for qualified short and long-term staffing for distribution, manufacturing and light industrial businesses throughout central Virginia. We service the cities of Richmond, Petersburg and Colonial Heights as well as Hanover, Henrico, Chesterfield, Dinwiddie and Prince George counties.
Apply Online: advantastaff.com
Call with questions 804-414-1560 or email firstname.lastname@example.org