AdvantaStaff is looking to hire Production Operators in the Colonial Heights area at $14.50 per hour. This is a temp to fulltime position with benefits including health insurance, paid time off, and more once eligibility requirements are met. The main task of the Production Operator is to maximize the output of high quality products in a safe and efficient manner. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
14.50 per hours
- Comply with all Plant Safety, GMP, ISO, OSHA procedures, and other programs.
- Maintain and improve upon established Quality and Production standards.
- Move to the production department all approved and correct materials to be used in the production process.
- Load approved materials into appropriate machines.
- Move finished products and components to designated storage areas.
- Assist the Supervisor(s) in preparing daily work in-process inventory.
- Make necessary machine adjustments and minor repairs as required.
- Complete appropriate documentation as required.
- Maintain and clean machines as required.
- Assist the Supervisor(s) in preparing Device History Records and other documentation as needed.
- Work overtime as required.
- Assist in changeovers, repairs, PMs, and upgrades, etc.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Supervisor(s).
Must be able to follow instructions and exercise good judgment.
Must be able to use electrical and/or hand trucks, tools and all equipment safely.
Must have mechanical aptitude and understand machinery operation.
Must be able to work with minimal or no supervision.
Must be able to complete production reports and communicate effectively.
- Visually inspect, identify and record production data on paper and computer screens
- Physically maneuver production components and supplies with lifts and/or hand jacks
- Maneuver/lift up to 58 lbs. occasionally and up to 26 lbs. frequently
- Walk/stand on concrete surface constantly
- Perform machine adjustment
- Noise exposure-Hearing protection mandates
- Steel toes shoes are required
- Health and life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Safety recognition awards
- Training to enhance your opportunities for advancement
- Temp to full time work after a short trial period
- Right-fit focus to make sure you’re doing the work you can feel good about
- Breadth of employer options
- First-day training so you know what to expect from day one
- Respectful, employee-focused work environment
AdvantaStaff is the region’s premier resource for qualified short and long-term staffing for distribution, manufacturing and light industrial businesses throughout central Virginia. We service the cities of Richmond, Petersburg and Colonial Heights as well as Hanover, Henrico, Chesterfield, Dinwiddie and Prince George counties.
Apply Online: advantastaff.com
Call with questions 804-414-1560 or email email@example.com