AdvantaStaff is looking to hire experienced Welders in the East Henrico area starting at $20 per hour or more (based on experience.) This is a temp to fulltime position with benefits including health insurance, paid time off, and more once eligibility requirements are met. The Welder under moderate to minimal supervision (depending upon experience), lays out, fits and welds fabricated steel frames and/or metal parts on production floor using welding equipment. Measures and marks locations for metal components on assembly table following blueprints, verifies position of metal components in assembly using straight edge, combination square and rule.
US Military Veterans Are Encouraged To Apply!
$20 per hour
Hours/Schedule: 40 hour Work week. M – F, 6:30 AM – 2:30 PM (OT when needed)
Essential Functions of the job:
Applicants Must Have The Following Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
The following activities are required up to 100% of a typical workday:
• Health and life insurance
• 401k with employer match
• Vacation and holiday pay
• Safety recognition awards
• Training to enhance your opportunities for advancement
• Temp to full time work after a short trial period
• Right-fit focus to make sure you’re doing the work you can feel good about
• Breadth of employer options
• First-day training so you know what to expect from day one
• Respectful, employee-focused work environment
AdvantaStaff is the region’s premier resource for qualified short and long-term staffing for distribution, manufacturing and light industrial businesses throughout central Virginia. We service the cities of Richmond, Petersburg and Colonial Heights as well as Hanover, Henrico, Chesterfield, Dinwiddie and Prince George counties.
Apply Online: advantastaff.com
Call with questions 804-414-1560 or email firstname.lastname@example.org